Going out of town for vacation and work trips. I plan on staying as close to the plan as possible, no desserts, no alcohol. However I can accidentally have too much sodium or sugars from the way the food is cooked. What should I do when I return? What would be the best way to get back on track?
• Thank you for your availability to answer questions. I am used to using Sugar-Free Metamucil for diverticulosis. I notice in “the book” that plain psylium is recommended — purchased some, but is very difficult to swallow–is there any reason I cannot use the SF Metamucil? Thanks so much!
Go ahead and use the metamucil.
• I have been on a local program for 6 weeks, using HCG sub-lingual tablet daily. This program requires coming off for 3 weeks, and I am in this 3 week phase now. Have just discovered a local medical practice using the drops, and there is a support group :) Question is, do I need to start the drops with the 2 day Force Feed when I purchase and begin the drops?
Yes! It really all depends on how many calories you were eating every day. If you were on the 500 calorie program that so many recommend, you will need to reload. The REASON they have you lay off for 3 weeks is so you can gain some necessary fat and muscle back. On our program you will not lose necessary fat OR muscle, so there is no need to stop the program until you have lost the weight you want to lose. Hope this helps.
There are a few in the protocol book you received with “Docs Stimulus Drops”.
• I am starting my program this weekend, and I had two quick questions: I found a recipe for homemade jello using plain gelatin, stevia, and either unsweetened kook aid or lemon/lime juice. Would this be okay to use instead of sugar free jello? I don’t want to use Splenda. Second, I found this product called a Miracle Noodle;have you heard of it? Can we use them on the eating plan? Thanks for your help.
Jello with stevia would be good. The jello is protein. Miracle Noodles are okay…just expensive and they don’t have much taste so you will need to mix them with “something”.
You could just eat the parts of the meals that are on the program. If they have a sweet desert…give it to some one else. I have done this successfully.
• I have two questions. First can you clarify what you can put in your dinner salad? Also can you have a salad for lunch with your protein and can it have other veggies from the list on it or just lettuce and protein?
A dinner salad is “greens” with a slice or two of tomato, cucumber, radish. You can use any dressing that it zero calorie and zero fat. If you will call your coach she/he can answer that question better. You may call Rebecca at 208 867 1002 if your coach is not available.
• How is losing 13 lbs in 4 weeks safe?! I’ve always been told by doctors, nurses, dietitians that it’s not safe to lose so much in such a short period of time. I’ve been told significant and healthy weight loss is a long, drawn-out process, for it to be safe. Please explain!
Has any weight loss program that “they” have told you about, worked for you? We have thousands of satisfied and healthy customers for Docs Stimulus Drops, that have lost up to a pound of Unnecessary, abnormal fat a day. If you are starving yourself, that is not healthy. If you are using our hcg like drops AND following our protocol, you will be getting the nutrition your body needs each day AND lost weight like you can’t imagine.
The protocol says “at least 15 minutes AWAY from food and drink”. You can take them between meals also.
Our drops shouldn’t interfere with ANY medication. However, for us to comply with the law, “you should consult a physician before using them.” The only reported problem with medication and Docs Stimulus Drops is that when you start getting healthy, you will need less of the medication. If you are taking Diabetes meds, and your blood sugar goes low, you should consult with your physician to get the meds adjusted. The same goes for any med. that is prescribed.
• I know on the diet you can have a “cheat day” and there are two ways to get quickly back on the diet. What about during the lock-in phase. What do you do then if you have a “cheat day”? My son’s graduation will be near the end of my lock in period and we are having a big party for him. Thanks.
If you gain weight on the “lock in” period you should have an apple or steak day to get back on track. Your weight shouldn’t deviate more than a pound or two during the “lock in”
Check with your doctor but we have had no problems so far.
• I had fabulous results using the HCG drops a couple of years ago. However life happens and I found that weight I had lost. Grrrrrrr. So I am finding myself back at square one. I want to know if this is okay to do one more time? I am on my first day of the 23 day protocol. Had fun for the first 2 days. : ) Now I am ready to lose! I am down to serious business! Just hearing people say it is not good to lose and regain and lose again makes a person feel like a failure and I have heard it all. I know I can do this. But I have heard “it is not good to use those HCG drops more than one time”. So I just really want to know is it ok? What I do know that is not okay is staying heavy and risking my health one more time. I am feeling like I have the power within me to do this one more time and to keep it off this time forever. Thank you for any help. ~ Terri
If a woman can get pregnant more than one time and have hundreds of thousands of milligrams of hcg in their body each time, I don’t believe taking the Drops more than one time will hurt you. One reason a person regains their weight is that they don’t “lock in” properly. Another is that they go back to their old ways. Eating empty Carbs. Your coach can help you with this. Call her.
When you order the drops the protocol will be sent along.
• Re alcoholism, the problem is just like an allergy. My wife (and all recovering alcoholics) can’t use products with alcohol, the same as someone with a peanut allergy can’t use products with peanuts. Dilution doesn’t make the allergy go away; my wife and all other recovering alcoholics have a zero tolerance. So, do you have a formulation with zero alcohol?
If you put the drops in a teaspoon full of warm water and wait a minute the alcohol will evaporate.